Re: PG_Base Backup take 8 to 9Hrs

От Ron
Тема Re: PG_Base Backup take 8 to 9Hrs
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Please don't hijack threads.

On 2/10/22 11:08 AM, Avihai Shoham wrote:
Hi All ,

lately i'm getting  this error when open base.tar.
Any idea why pg_basebackup created bad tar file? and how to fix it?

Thanks!
Avihai

tar xOf base.tar > /dev/null
tar: Unexpected EOF in archive
tar: rmtlseek not stopped at a record boundary

On Thu, Feb 10, 2022 at 5:16 PM MichaelDBA <MichaelDBA@sqlexec.com> wrote:
Just keep in mind that logical dumps and loads do not support Point In
Time Recovery (PITR).