Re: exception with a temporary table

От Pablo Araujo
Тема Re: exception with a temporary table
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Yes I suppose that the statment is running as a single transaction, but,  why is running it with MySQL?
I think that it must have a property in hibernate or postgresql, about who can be indicated this type of things.

What do you think about this?

2006/11/20, Heikki Linnakangas <heikki@enterprisedb.com>:
Pablo Araujo wrote:
> I think that the problem is in "on commit drop", because i excecute this
> statment in the query browse of pgAdmin III and happens the same, What I
> must modify?

Yep. I don't know where the create table statement is coming from;
Hibernate, AndroMDA or your application code, but apparently it needs to
be changed to "on commit delete rows".

Or maybe you're supposed to be running the statements as a single
transaction, but you're not?

--
  Heikki Linnakangas
  EnterpriseDB   http://www.enterprisedb.com