Re: repmgr 3.x releases in Postgres PPA for Ubuntu Trusty

От Marco Nenciarini
Тема Re: repmgr 3.x releases in Postgres PPA for Ubuntu Trusty
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Il 05/12/17 16:30, Jonathan Heard ha scritto:
> Hi Marco,
>
>    We've taken the decision to upgrade to repmgr 4.x because sticking
> with the old version is complex and leaves us 'frozen in time' without
> any updates etc..
>
> Unfortunately, I've hit a show-stopped bug in version 4 :-(   The repo
> gives us 4.0.0-2.pgdg14.04+2 but the SQL query for 'repmgr cluster show'
> is broken. We don't use the 'repmgr' user and have fallen foul of the
> oversight which is fixed the following commit:
>
> | * commit 3e4a5e6ff5f386391c06aa639fbd8ff6299e1db6
> | | Author: Martín Marqués <martin.marques@2ndquadrant.com>
> | | Date:   Wed Nov 22 17:13:58 2017 -0300
> | |
> | |     Fix missing FQN for the nodes table.
> | |
> | |     This bug was not detected before because most users work with
> the repmgr
> | |     user. For that reason, the repmgr schema is already in the
> search_path
> | |     by default.
> | |
> | |     Add the repmgr schema to the nodes table in the LEFT JOIN used for
> | |     cluster show (and in other places)
>
> The above commit is is rolled up into v4.0.1 so do you know when this
> will be released to the PPA please?

AFAIK the 4.0.1 release is scheduled for the next week.

Regards,
Marco

--
Marco Nenciarini - 2ndQuadrant Italy
marco.nenciarini@2ndQuadrant.it | www.2ndQuadrant.it

Вложения

От: Jonathan Heard
Сообщение: Re: repmgr 3.x releases in Postgres PPA for Ubuntu Trusty