Re: A renewed plea for inclusion of zone.tab

От Richard Rowell
Тема Re: A renewed plea for inclusion of zone.tab
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>Surely we'd have seen more complaints, then.
>            regards, tom lane

This gets a definite +1 here as we are using "SET TIMEZONE" at the
beginning of each transaction so that each user sees/records dates
automatically in whatever timezone they have associated with them.
Works beautifully with very little help from the application side.
The only downside is finding a way to give the user an appropriate
list of timezones to choose from.

--
"An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind." -- Mohandas Gandhi

Сообщение: Re: Re: [BUGS] BUG #4027: backslash escaping notdisabled inplpgsql
Сообщение: Re: Re: [BUGS] BUG #4027: backslash escapingnotdisabled inplpgsql