Re: Re: [BUGS] BUG #4027: backslash escapingnotdisabled inplpgsql

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Re: [BUGS] BUG #4027: backslash escapingnotdisabled inplpgsql
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
> It would be nice to know if we are ever going to set
> standard_conforming_strings to on.
My personal bias is to go to the standard behavior as the default at
some point.  For legacy reasons, I don't know that you would ever want
to remove the setting; especially since I don't think it adds much
code if you're going to support the E'...' literals.  The ugliest
thing about this GUC is that it adds some complications to the flex
code, but it doesn't seem that bad to me.
-Kevin

От: Richard Rowell
Сообщение: Re: A renewed plea for inclusion of zone.tab
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Re: [BUGS] BUG #4027: backslash escapingnotdisabled inplpgsql