Re: Yum repository RPM behind release

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: Yum repository RPM behind release
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

On Wed, 2020-09-30 at 15:12 +0100, Jack Douglas wrote:
> I had 42.0-14 installed but I had to manually uninstall and re-
> install to get the stable repo in the list in /etc/yum.repos.d/pgdg-
> redhat-all.repo

That happens when you modify the config file. The updated repo rpm
willl create the new file as pgdg-redhat-all.repo.rpnew (See the
.rpmnew suffix). In that case, users are expected to merge the changes
manually (or simply do what you did)

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, Red Hat Certified Engineer

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: temp table same name real table
Сообщение: Re: temp table same name real table