Re: cache lookup failed for function 72629

От Merlin Moncure
Тема Re: cache lookup failed for function 72629
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 9:12 AM, Lawrence Wong<lawrencew00@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I'm sorry.  What does 're-applying the function source' mean?  and how would
> I do it?
>
> For the 'change to the table' I was talking about, I just tried to do a
> regular update on the table using pgAdmin III.
>
> LW . . . Lawrence

well, the idea is to find the function that is causing the problem,
make a change, and save it back with pgadmin.  still, this shouldn't
be happening, and a database restart should certainly have fixed it.
do we have any context for this error? do you know the query that is
causing it?

merlin

Сообщение: Re: cache lookup failed for function 72629
Сообщение: Re: cache lookup failed for function 72629