Re: Spam from EnterpriseDB?

От Merlin Moncure
Тема Re: Spam from EnterpriseDB?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 1/19/07, Guy Fraser <guy@incentre.net> wrote:
> I feel that all @en25.com and @enterprisedb.com should be
> considered for banning from the PostgreSQL mailing lists without
> a better apology than has been given to date:

Thats a bit harsh IMO.  Many of the enterprisedb people are active
contributors to PostgreSQL and have been (pre-enterprisedb) for years.
 Stacking this up against a single incident I think 'we did it, it was
an accident' is good enough for me.  I'm not losing much sleep over
the one second it took to move the mail to my spam folder.  Yes, we
all know how annoying and stupid spam is but there is a human element
here that puts things in slightly different light, don't you think?

merlin