Re: Calling a SP from Curosor loop

От Merlin Moncure
Тема Re: Calling a SP from Curosor loop
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On 29 Jun 2006 10:00:35 -0700, satishchandra999@gmail.com
<satishchandra999@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have SP, which has a cursor iterations. Need to call another SP for
> every loop iteration of the cursor. The pseudo code is as follows..

i would suggest converting your code to pl/pgsql and reposting.  that
look awfully like t-sql stored procedure, you may as well be saying,
'gobble de gook bak wakka bakka bak!', got it? :-)

(aside: pg/pgsql functions support nested calls, recursion, etc and
should provide no problems when properly written).

merlin