Re: FOREIGN KEYS vs PERFORMANCE

От Merlin Moncure
Тема Re: FOREIGN KEYS vs PERFORMANCE
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On 4/11/06, Rodrigo Sakai <rodrigo.sakai@zanthus.com.br> wrote:

>   Hi,
>
>   I think this is an old question, but I want to know if it really is well
> worth to not create some foreign keys an deal with the referential integrity
> at application-level?????
>   Specifically, the system we are developing is a server/cliente
> architecture that the server is the database and the fat client is an
> application developed in DELPHI!!!
>
>   Thanks in advance!!

Delphi IMO is the best RAD win32 IDE ever invented (especially when
paired the very excellent Zeos connection objects).  However, for
purposes of data management ,imperative languages, Delphi included,
simply suck.  Great form editor though.

merlin

Сообщение: Re: FOREIGN KEYS vs PERFORMANCE
Сообщение: Re: FOREIGN KEYS vs PERFORMANCE