Re: FOREIGN KEYS vs PERFORMANCE

От Michael Glaesemann
Тема Re: FOREIGN KEYS vs PERFORMANCE
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Apr 12, 2006, at 23:49 , Rodrigo Sakai wrote:

>   Thanks for all help!! But my problem is with performance, I agree
> with all
> of you, the RI must be maintained by the database, because a bunch of
> reasons that everyone knows!

You've gotten a variety of good advice from a number of people. For
more specific advice (e.g., for your particular situation), it would
be very helpful if you could provide examples of queries that aren't
performing well for you (including table schema and explain analyze
output).

Michael Glaesemann
grzm myrealbox com

Сообщение: Re: FOREIGN KEYS vs PERFORMANCE
Сообщение: Re: FOREIGN KEYS vs PERFORMANCE