Re: [HACKERS] Transactions involving multiple postgres foreignservers

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Transactions involving multiple postgres foreignservers
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Transactions involving multiple postgres foreign servers  (Ashutosh Bapat <ashutosh.bapat@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 1/26/17 4:49 AM, Masahiko Sawada wrote:
> Sorry, I attached wrong version patch of pg_fdw_xact_resovler. Please
> use attached patch.

So in some other thread we are talking about renaming "xlog", because
nobody knows what the "x" means.  In the spirit of that, let's find
better names for new functions as well.