Re: function source

От Andrej Ricnik-Bay
Тема Re: function source
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On 12/07/2008, Wright, George <George.Wright@infimatic.com> wrote:
>>  Let's say it's not easy to just "read" the definition ... one can go
>>  and use a disassembler to see what your procedure does if one
>>  feels the urge (and is good with assembler).  The question is also:
>>  "whom do you want to stop from seeing them?"

> For intel. Prop. Reasons, I don't want the source for the functions to
>  be visible. The functions I've written are plpgsql and if I do \df+
>  <function> it displays the fully readable entire source.

Still didn't fully get who you're trying to hide stuff from, but
have a look at those two (not that old) threads which you
may find enlightening ....

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-performance/2007-12/msg00209.php
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-novice/2008-01/msg00111.php

Oh, and please take the time to familiarise yourself with the quoting
style on the postgres mailing-lists.

Cheers,
Andrej

--
Please don't top post, and don't use HTML e-Mail :}  Make your quotes concise.