Re: function source

От Wright, George
Тема Re: function source
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
For intel. Prop. Reasons, I don't want the source for the functions to
be visible. The functions I've written are plpgsql and if I do \df+
<function> it displays the fully readable entire source.

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrej Ricnik-Bay [mailto:andrej.groups@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2008 12:57 PM
To: Wright, George
Cc: pgsql-novice@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [NOVICE] function source

On 12/07/2008, Wright, George <George.Wright@infimatic.com> wrote:
> So does that mean there is no way to hide the source for procedural
>  language functions in postgresql?
Let's say it's not easy to just "read" the definition ... one can go
and use a disassembler to see what your procedure does if one
feels the urge (and is good with assembler).  The question is also:
"whom do you want to stop from seeing them?"

--
Please don't top post, and don't use HTML e-Mail :}  Make your quotes
concise.