Re: Ubuntu libraries needed

От Andrej Ricnik-Bay
Тема Re: Ubuntu libraries needed
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 9/11/07, Ralph Smith <smithrn@u.washington.edu> wrote:
> I have a new install of 7.4 Ubuntu, and I'm looking for some advice on where
> to get the libraries I need for the source configure and install to work.
> Does anybody know off the top of their head where to look?
You're not missing libraries (maybe you are, you haven't gotten
that far yet).  Check config.log to find what exactly the script
was trying to do when it failed.

> Thanks!
cheers,
Andrej

--
Please don't top post, and don't use HTML e-Mail :}  Make your quotes concise.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Alternative to drop index, load data, recreate index?
От: Ron Johnson
Сообщение: Re: Time Zone design issues