Re: the future of pljava development

От Andrej Ricnik-Bay
Тема Re: the future of pljava development
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 5/25/07, Marek Lewczuk <newsy@lewczuk.com> wrote:

> Good point, but from the other hand there are plenty of programing
> languages but Java is the most popular :-) (source:
> http://www.tiobe.com/tpci.htm).

Guess it depends on what survey you read ... there java is "also ran" ...

http://www.dedasys.com/articles/language_popularity.html

> > We did have one not too long ago. It showed that about 14% of our users
> > did, which puts it in fourth place, after perl, php and python. But not
> > far behind. See http://www.postgresql.org/community/survey.44
> Count +1 for pljava, I didn't vote (unfortunately) :-(

-1 , I didn't vote either  (unfortunately)  :}
C or perl would have been my choices.

> Regards,
> Marek

Cheers,
Andrej

От: "Alexander Staubo"
Сообщение: Re: Integrity on large sites
От: "A.M."
Сообщение: Re: why postgresql over other RDBMS