Re: Know bloat percentage after auto vacuum

От Laurenz Albe
Тема Re: Know bloat percentage after auto vacuum
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Sat, 2021-10-30 at 21:33 +0530, satish v wrote:
> We have the table with 2 months data (approx 450GB). We deleted 17 days of data and auto vacuum
> performed on the table.new insertions are utilizing  that space,we want to perform the vacuum full
> and reclaim the space at os level but don't know how much free (unused) space available.how can we get the details.

CREATE EXTENSION pgstattuple;

SELECT tuple_percent, dead_tuple_percent, free_percent
FROM pgstattuple('table_name');

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

От: satish v
Сообщение: Know bloat percentage after auto vacuum
От: Ni Ne
Сообщение: How to control which Python interpreter Postgres uses?