Local SQL connection PsotgreSQL in cloud

От Washington Leung
Тема Local SQL connection PsotgreSQL in cloud
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

I downloaded and installed the latest psqlodbc:

I configured ODBC and successfully was able to connect:

But when try to configure MS SQL server Management studio I get this error:

Please advise what is wrong.

Washington Leung
Statement Solutions, LLC
3 University Plaza, Suite 500
Hackensack, NJ  07601
Tel: (201) 373-9770
Cell: (201) 370-0309
wleung@statementsolutions.com

The information in this e-mail, including any attachments, is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful and any action taken or not taken in reliance on this e-mail is not authorized by the sender. If you received this in error, kindly notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and any attachments.
Вложения