Re: [ADMIN] pgAdmin 4 Desktop Runtime has stopped working

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: [ADMIN] pgAdmin 4 Desktop Runtime has stopped working
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On 08/17/2017 09:16 AM, Tiffany Thang wrote:
> I have reinstalled but I'm still getting the same error. I'm new to
> PostgreSQL so this is the first version. Any idea what log files I
> should look at to possibly find the issue? I've looked at
> C:\Users\tiff\AppData\Roaming\pgAdmin\pgadmin4.log but it was empty.

For your own sanity you may want to try a different client. There are
plenty:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Community_Guide_to_PostgreSQL_GUI_Tools

JD

Advocate: @amplifypostgres || Learn: https://pgconf.us
*****     Unless otherwise stated, opinions are my own.   *****

От: Andrea Bonomelli
Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] pgAdmin 4 Desktop Runtime has stopped working
Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] pgAdmin 4 Desktop Runtime has stopped working