Which table(s) in the catalog define the tables and views?

От Chris Velevitch
Тема Which table(s) in the catalog define the tables and views?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I'm want to write a query to list definitions of all the fields in my
tables and which table it belongs to. And similarly for views and
tables.

This is so I can check for table and column name consistency, extra
tables and column type consistency.

Chris
--
Chris Velevitch
Manager - Sydney Flash Platform Developers Group