Re: Vacuuming and re-indexing (was Re: Vacuum meaning)

От Jeff Boes
Тема Re: Vacuuming and re-indexing (was Re: Vacuum meaning)
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Fri, 03 Jan 2003 10:19:44 -0500, David F. Skoll wrote:

> Is there any way to adaptively vacuum the database?  By this, I mean is
> it possible to run a query every few minutes and decide to vacuum based
> on the query results?

You may want to investigate this:

http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/pgavd/projdisplay.php

I started to, but haven't had the time to really dig into it.

--
Jeff Boes                                      vox 616.226.9550 ext 24
Database Engineer                                     fax 616.349.9076