psql:relocation error:psql:unfefined symbol: PQgetssl

От Roberto Carrer
Тема psql:relocation error:psql:unfefined symbol: PQgetssl
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi all

I am a new postgresql user
I have installed version 7.3 on a Linux Red Hat 8.0 machine
I've used the configure script with the 2 options: --with-CXX --enable-odbc
 I have the database running correctly in the foreground with the command:
    ./postmaster -D /datapath
but if I run it in the backgroud with the command:
    ./pg_ctl -D /datapath -l /tmp/pgsql.log start
the postmaster is running correctly and I can create a testdb database
but when I try to connect to it with the command:
    psql testdb
I get the message:
    psql:relocation error:psql:unfefined symbol: PQgetssl
and psql exits.

can anibody help me?

regards,

Roberto