Re: Followup Question about Vacuum from newsgroup

От HT
Тема Re: Followup Question about Vacuum from newsgroup
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Now here's a little more information.  I did this VACUUM on a table which
was NOT truncated.  It has many additions and updates, but very few if any
deletions.  In this case, did I have anything to gain with VACUUM?  Does the
thing about the toast files still hold?    same instructions below?   Thanks
so much!