about missing xml related functionnalities

От Jean-Paul Jorda
Тема about missing xml related functionnalities
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,
I send this email after reading the xml2 module « Deprecation notice » in
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.6/static/xml2.html.

I still use xml2 module for one thing: xslt_process(). We store some
data in xml fields, and we sometime need to correct / upgrade the format.
Being able to apply a xslt transformation is a very efficient way to
achieve that.

So, as far as I'm concerned, xslt transformation appears to be a missing
fuctionnality in the newer api.

Best regards,

Jean-Paul

--
Jean-Paul JORDA
Centre de ressources technologiques

Сообщение: Re: delta relations in AFTER triggers
Сообщение: Re: delta relations in AFTER triggers