Re: PAM

От Tim Frank
Тема Re: PAM
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I was testing this on a 7.3 beta the other week to try to make it work
with LDAP authentication, and I think I only got it working if I bypased
the system-auth PAM file that everything was normally funneled through.
  I don't know exactly why it wasn't working, but whenever I put a line
that used pam_unix.so it would fail with the same error you are
encountering.

I didn't invest a huge amount of time figuring out why pam_unix.so was
causing a problem because I wanted to use pam_ldap.so anyways.

There doesn't seem to be many examples out there that I could find that
I got to work.  FYI I am testing on RedHat 7.x and 8.0 machines.

Tim