Re: performance tuning

От Joseph Shraibman
Тема Re: performance tuning
Дата
Re: performance tuning  ("scott.marlowe" <scott.marlowe@ihs.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Joseph Shraibman wrote:
> Since postgres
> seems to think that the nested loop takes so long do I have to lower
> cpu_operator_cost to get postgres to use the nested loop?

To answer my own question that doesn't work. I've kept playing around with different
paramaters with different variables but I can't find anything except disabling seqscans.

This is really annoying, because *all* of my queries suddenly slowed down at the same
time. What can I do?  Is there something I can change in the source to have nested loops
seem cheaper? I haven't found anything.