Re: Inquiry From Form [pgsql]

От Jeff Boes
Тема Re: Inquiry From Form [pgsql]
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Tue, 19 Nov 2002 08:27:25 -0500, Chris Schneider wrote:

> Where can I find a listing/explanation of all the system views for the
> PostgreSQL db.  In other words, on Oracle I would query DBA_TABLES for
> all table definitions, or DBA_USERS for all db users.  Would like to
> know the PostgreSQL equivalents.  Thanks

In the HTML documentation possibly installed on your system when
PostgreSQL was installed.  Failing there, it's found here:

http://www.postgresql.org/idocs/index.php?catalogs.html

--
Jeff Boes                                      vox 616.226.9550 ext 24
Database Engineer                                     fax 616.349.9076