Re: Tools / Monitoring

От Jeff Boes
Тема Re: Tools / Monitoring
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Wed, 16 Oct 2002 04:47:21 -0400, Denis Braekhus wrote:

> I know a lot of performance / monitoring data can be switched on and
> access= ed=20
> low level in postgresql, but have anyone else than Bruce (with his
> Pgmonito= r)=20
> done anything with regards to tools ?=20

Well, I've written a Perl script for my own use that monitors the contents of
the various pg_stat* tables.  It's not immediately portable, because it
uses local modules not available on CPAN.  However, if anyone's
interested (and my management will let me*) I could provide it in a form
suitable for use or at least as a starting point.

*I haven't heard yet whether I may, so don't get your hopes up.  But feel
free to flood me with email so I have leverage ...

--
Jeff Boes                                      vox 616.226.9550 ext 24
Database Engineer                                     fax 616.349.9076