Re: logging queries

От Gaetano Mendola
Тема Re: logging queries
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
""Nick Fankhauser"" <nickf@ontko.com> wrote in message
news:NEBBLAAHGLEEPCGOBHDGOEHAFNAA.nickf@ontko.com...
> Hi-
>
> I'd like to set the logging or debug level so that the text of the queries
> that are executed show up in the log file. It seems to me that I recall
this
> being discussed before, but I can't find any specific references in the
> runtime-config portion of the docs.
>
> Can someone tell me if this is possible & if so, what runtime settings are
> needed?

Well,
in    postgresql.conf     put
debug_level = 2
debug_print_query = true

Ciao
Gaetano

От: "Rajesh Kumar Mallah."
Сообщение: Re: [DBmirror Issue] recordchange() dies in packageData unless there is a PRIMARY KEY on DELETE and UPDATEs.
От: "Mark McEahern"
Сообщение: Re: [DBmirror Issue] recordchange() dies in packageData unless thereis a PRIMARY KEY on DELETE and UPDATEs.