Re: Primary key data type: integer vs identity

От Rich Shepard
Тема Re: Primary key data type: integer vs identity
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, 19 Apr 2019, Adrian Klaver wrote:

> Mainly for folks that want cross database SQL compliance. It is not a type
> so much as a way of specifying an auto-increment column.

Thank you, Adrian. I saw that it was a column specification and your
explanation of its application is really helpful.

Carpe weekend,

Rich

Сообщение: Re: Primary key data type: integer vs identity
Сообщение: Re: Primary key data type: integer vs identity