Re: Primary key data type: integer vs identity

От Rich Shepard
Тема Re: Primary key data type: integer vs identity
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, 19 Apr 2019, Adrian Klaver wrote:

> If it is working for you now I see no reason to switch.

Adrian,

It does work. I just learned about the SQL identity type and want to learn
when it's most appropriate to use. The databases I develop all work with
integers as primary keys and reading about the type didn't clarify (for me)
when it should be used.

Regards,

Rich

Сообщение: Re: Primary key data type: integer vs identity
Сообщение: Re: Primary key data type: integer vs identity