Re: Building runtime-only pgAdmin4

От Rich Shepard
Тема Re: Building runtime-only pgAdmin4
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Thu, 30 Mar 2017, Dave Page wrote:

> Why are you trying to build by hand? It's really not expected that
> end-users do that; it should only be packagers and developers who have to
> do it that way.
  While SlackBuilds.org has a working build script for pgadmin3 no one has
undertaken the task of providing one for pgAdmin4. Postgres and related
tools are not part of the Slackware distribution; mariadb has replaced mysql
in that. So, those of us who would like to try pgAdmin4 must build
piece-by-piece.
  I've no idea about other distributions or OSes so can write only for
myself and other Slackware users.

Rich

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: Building runtime-only pgAdmin4
От: marcelo
Сообщение: Re: Building runtime-only pgAdmin4