Re: Building runtime-only pgAdmin4

От Rich Shepard
Тема Re: Building runtime-only pgAdmin4
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Wed, 29 Mar 2017, Rich Shepard wrote:

>  Now on to the config file.
  Copied the config_local.py from the README to that filename in
/opt/pgAdmin4/web/.
  Then cd'd to /opt/pgAdmin4/runtime/ and ran qmake. Despite having
python3-3.6.0 and Qt5-5.5.1 installed, and all the requirements installed
using pip3, qmake saw none of this:

$ qmake
Project MESSAGE: Building for QT4...
Project MESSAGE: Using QWebKit...
Project MESSAGE:
Project MESSAGE: ************************************** WARNING **************************************
Project MESSAGE: * It is strongly advised that Qt 5.5.0 or later is used to build the pgAdmin runtime.
Project MESSAGE: *************************************************************************************
Project MESSAGE:
Project MESSAGE: Building for Linux/Mac...
Project MESSAGE: Using /home/rshepard/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/bin/python-config
Project MESSAGE: Python2 detected.
  I'm giving up. I need to get work done and this is taking too much of my
day.

Rich

От: Rich Shepard
Сообщение: Re: Building runtime-only pgAdmin4
От: marcelo
Сообщение: Re: Building runtime-only pgAdmin4