Re: Building runtime-only pgAdmin4

От Rich Shepard
Тема Re: Building runtime-only pgAdmin4
Дата
Re: Building runtime-only pgAdmin4  (Rich Shepard <rshepard@appl-ecosys.com>)
Список pgadmin-support
On Wed, 29 Mar 2017, marcelo wrote:

> Please, tell the list the new building process results. I cannot follow it
> without errors and strange errors.

Marcelo,
  One question I had asked a while ago has been anwered: one needs to
install the python web framework, flask, and SQLAlchemy even if the end use
is from the command line (the runtime build). Interesting.
  I upgraded the SlackBuilds.org packages for virtualenv, virtualenv-clone,
and virtualenvwrapper and sourced /usr/bin/virtualenvwrapper.sh (Slackware
puts executables in /usr/bin/ rather than /usr/local/bin/ and postgres is
installed in /usr/lib/postgresql/9.6/bin -- at least for the currently
installed version -- rather than /usr/local/pgsql/bin; the postgres data
directory is in /var/lib/pgsql/data/).
  Next, I created a pgAdmin4 virtual environment as directed in step 3.
Within that environment I ran pip3 as in step 4, but since installation of
many of the tools requires root privileges I ran
[root@salmo ~]# pip install -r /opt/pgadmin4-1.3/requirements.txt. This
failed because it was looking for python-2.x rather than 3.x and tried
installing a very old version of SQLAlchemy-1.0.8 where the current version
is something like 1.0.14.
  So, I still cannot build pgAdmin4 on this host.

Rich

Сообщение: Re: Building runtime-only pgAdmin4
Сообщение: Re: Building runtime-only pgAdmin4