Re: [GENERAL] Upgradede -9.6.1 to -9.6.2; postmaster will notstart

От Rich Shepard
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Upgradede -9.6.1 to -9.6.2; postmaster will notstart
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, 10 Mar 2017, Tom Lane wrote:

> It looks like what you have in pg_hba.conf is a raw copy of
> pg_hba.conf.sample, without any of the editing that initdb normally
> applies to it (to say nothing of manual adjustments you might make later).

Tom,

   Actually, it has the modifications I've made over the years. That's why I
could not see what changed.

> It's hard to tell from the information given whether this is pilot error
> or something broken in SlackBuilds' upgrade script.

   I've not modified the file in a while, and don't overwrite the existing
one when a new one is available. This is a new error for me.

> In any case, you should be able to fix it by making a copy of your
> pre-upgrade pg_hba.conf and shoving that back into the data directory
> afterwards;

   I'll restore a backup copy from last month.

Thanks,

Rich

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] INSERT and ON CONFLICT
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] INSERT and ON CONFLICT