Re: [GENERAL] Upgradede -9.6.1 to -9.6.2; postmaster will not start

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Upgradede -9.6.1 to -9.6.2; postmaster will not start
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Rich Shepard <rshepard@appl-ecosys.com> writes:
> postgres@salmo:~$ postgres -D /var/lib/pgsql/9.6/data/ &
> [1] 17585
> postgres@salmo:~$ LOG:  could not open secondary authentication file
> "@authcomment@" as "/var/lib/pgsql/9.6/data/authcomment@": No such file or
> directory
> LOG:  could not open secondary authentication file
> "@remove-line-for-nolocal@" as
> "/var/lib/pgsql/9.6/data/remove-line-for-nolocal@": No such file or
> directory
> LOG:  could not open secondary authentication file
> "@remove-line-for-nolocal@local" as
> "/var/lib/pgsql/9.6/data/remove-line-for-nolocal@local": No such file or
> directory

It looks like what you have in pg_hba.conf is a raw copy of
pg_hba.conf.sample, without any of the editing that initdb normally
applies to it (to say nothing of manual adjustments you might make
later).  It's hard to tell from the information given whether this
is pilot error or something broken in SlackBuilds' upgrade script.

In any case, you should be able to fix it by making a copy of your
pre-upgrade pg_hba.conf and shoving that back into the data directory
afterwards; there's no reason to change that during a minor-version
upgrade.  I'd check the other configuration files in $PGDATA too,
just in case SlackBuilds is fat-fingering them as well.