Re: Upgrading using pg_dumpall

От Rich Shepard
Тема Re: Upgrading using pg_dumpall
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sun, 4 Sep 2016, Charles Clavadetscher wrote:

> Well, there you have it. As Adrian suggested you may set temporarily the
> authentication method to trust, set yourself a password and change it back
> to md5.

Charles,

   I've had a password on this LAN for almost 2 decades. I've not before set
a password specifically for postgresql. Since I'm the only user and the
trust authentification has worked for the same period, I'll leve it that
way.

Thanks for your help,

Rich

Сообщение: Re: Upgrading using pg_dumpall [FIXED]
Сообщение: Re: Upgrading using pg_dumpall