Re: An article about Etsy... and a migration from Postgres to MySQL

От Joshua Kramer
Тема Re: An article about Etsy... and a migration from Postgres to MySQL
Дата
Re: An article about Etsy... and a migration from Postgres to MySQL  (Ned Lilly <ned@xtuple.com>)
Список pgsql-advocacy
> I see this as a wake up call that our advocacy needs to focus on the
> case studies, like that of Urban Airship, to demonstrate how to scale
> infrastructure with Postgres. Keeping this information either secret
> or difficult to find results in throwing out or scaling back use of
> Postgres.

Hey, Ned Lilly - are you on this list?  Do you have any examples of highly
scaled xTuple installations?  (For those who are unaware, xTuple is an
open source ERP solution based on a Qt frontend.  All of the business
logic resides in Postgres stored procedures.)

http://www.xtuple.org

Cheers,
-JK

Сообщение: Re: An article about Etsy... and a migration from Postgres to MySQL
Сообщение: Re: An article about Etsy... and a migration from Postgres to MySQL