Re: pgbench - add pseudo-random permutation function

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: pgbench - add pseudo-random permutation function
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello Hironobu-san,

Here is a v15 which is a rebase, plus a large simplification of the modmul
function if an int128 type is available, which is probably always…

Could you have a look and possibly revalidate?

--
Fabien Coelho - CRI, MINES ParisTech
Вложения