Re: pgbench - add pseudo-random permutation function

От Hironobu SUZUKI
Тема Re: pgbench - add pseudo-random permutation function
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2019/03/21 17:27, David Steele wrote:
> Hi Hironobu,

Sorry for the late reply. I reviewed this patch.

Function nbits(), which was previously discussed, has been simplified by
using the function pg_popcount64().

By adding the mathematical explanation, it has been easier to understand
the operation of this function.

I believe that these improvements will have a positive impact on
maintenance.

The patch could be applied successfully and the tests passed without
problems.

So, I think the latest patch is fine.

Best regards,