Re: [HACKERS] psql --batch

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: [HACKERS] psql --batch
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> This doesn't really address the original issue though, that it's far from
> obvious how to easily and correctly script psql.

That is another interesting argument. I understood that the issue was
having to type these options, but now it is also to remember which one are
relevant and wanted, which is a little different and more justifiable as
an option.

On that account, ISTM that '|' as a field separator is debatable, that
pager should be turned off... and maybe a few other things.

--
Fabien.