[ADMIN] Cannot drop role

От Steven Hirsch
Тема [ADMIN] Cannot drop role
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I've seen one or two mentions of this problem with no applicable solution.
I have a case where I cannot drop a role because "...5 objects depend on
it" (according to pgAdmin 3).  When I connect to the database that holds
those objects (they are not named) and try to drop the role I get an error
message:

  [Error Code: 0, SQL State: XX000]  ERROR: could not find tuple for
default ACL 2243075

Even after trying a number of queries that are purported to list grants
and ownerships for given ids I can turn up nothing that references the
role by name.

At this point I suspect there's something corrupted in the system catalog.
How can I find the table entry (or entries) that reference that
identifier?  The fact that the message is issued suggests a link somewhere
but I cannot locate it.

Many thanks!

Steve