Re: gaussian distribution pgbench -- splits v4

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: gaussian distribution pgbench -- splits v4
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello Robert,

>>> 3. Similarly, I suggest that the use of gaussian or uniform be an
>>> error when argc < 6 OR argc > 6.  I also suggest that the
>>> parenthesized distribution type be dropped from the error message in
>>> all cases.
>>
>> I wish to agree, but my interpretation of the previous code is that they
>> were ignored before, so ISTM that we are stuck with keeping the same
>> unfortunate behavior.
>
> I don't agree.

Attached B patch does turn incorrect setrandom syntax into errors instead
of ignoring extra parameters.

First A patch is repeated to help commitfest references.

--
Fabien.

Сообщение: Re: delta relations in AFTER triggers
Сообщение: Re: delta relations in AFTER triggers