Re: ISN extension bug? (with patch)

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: ISN extension bug? (with patch)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>> If so, there is only the one-liner patch to consider.
>
> This patch doesn't apply anymore.  Please submit an updated patch for
> the commit fest.

In src/include/utils/elog.h there is an include for "utils/errcodes.h"
which is generated somehow when compiling postgresql but not present by
default. So you have to compile postgresql and then the contrib, or use
PGXS with an already installed version.

With this caveat, the one-liner patch (4 characters removed) reattached
does compile for me:
  sh> git branch ismn2  sh> git checkout ismn2  sh> patch -p1 < ~/ismn-checksum.patch  patching file contrib/isn/isn.c
sh>...  sh> cd contrib/isn  sh> make  gcc -O2 -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wdeclaration-after-statement
-Wendif-labels-Wmissing-format-attribute -Wformat-security -fno-strict-aliasing -fwrapv -fexcess-precision=standard
-fpic-I. -I. -I../../src/include -D_GNU_SOURCE   -c -o isn.o isn.c  gcc -O2 -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith
-Wdeclaration-after-statement-Wendif-labels -Wmissing-format-attribute -Wformat-security -fno-strict-aliasing -fwrapv
-fexcess-precision=standard-fpic -L../../src/port -L../../src/common -Wl,--as-needed
-Wl,-rpath,'/usr/local/pgsql/lib',--enable-new-dtags -shared -o isn.so isn.o  sh>

--
Fabien