Re: issue about information_schema REFERENTIAL_CONSTRAINTS

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: issue about information_schema REFERENTIAL_CONSTRAINTS
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> If you're going to use something which is PostgreSQL-specific, you may
> as well write your own views or use the "native" tables and views
> directly.

I wish I could write portable code, if possible:-)

I'm basically writing views on top of the information_schema under the
assumption that what is expected to be a key is a key. The information
schema is *useless* otherwise as wrong tuples are built on join, and
derived information is not reliable.

I guess I must the only actual user of the information_schema, and it will
soon be back to zero user, which will be fine from the developers point of
view.

--
Fabien.