Re: GiST index performance

От: Matthew Wakeling
Тема: Re: GiST index performance
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

GiST index performance  (Matthew Wakeling, )
 Re: GiST index performance  ("Kevin Grittner", )
  Re: GiST index performance  (Matthew Wakeling, )
  Re: GiST index performance  (Tom Lane, )
   Re: GiST index performance  (Matthew Wakeling, )
    Re: GiST index performance  (Tom Lane, )
     Re: GiST index performance  (Matthew Wakeling, )
   Re: GiST index performance  (Matthew Wakeling, )
    Re: GiST index performance  (Matthew Wakeling, )
     Re: GiST index performance  (Tom Lane, )
 Re: GiST index performance  (Matthew Wakeling, )
 Re: GiST index performance  (dforum, )
  Re: GiST index performance  (Tom Lane, )
  Re: GiST index performance  (Craig Ringer, )
 Re: GiST index performance  (Matthew Wakeling, )
  Re: GiST index performance  (Matthew Wakeling, )
   Re: GiST index performance  (Matthew Wakeling, )
    Re: GiST index performance  (Tom Lane, )
     Re: GiST index performance  (Oleg Bartunov, )
 Re: GiST index performance  (Matthew Wakeling, )
  Re: GiST index performance  (Bruce Momjian, )
   Re: GiST index performance  (Robert Haas, )

On Wed, 22 Apr 2009, Matthew Wakeling wrote:
> I will post a patch when I have ported my bioseg code over to the seg data
> type.

Here is my patch ported over to the seg contrib package, attached. Apply
it to seg.c and all should be well. A similar thing needs to be done to
cube, but I haven't looked at that.

Matthew

--
 An optimist sees the glass as half full, a pessimist as half empty,
 and an engineer as having redundant storage capacity.

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: performance for high-volume log insertion
Сообщение: Re: performance for high-volume log insertion