Re: GiST index performance

От: Tom Lane
Тема: Re: GiST index performance
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

GiST index performance  (Matthew Wakeling, )
 Re: GiST index performance  ("Kevin Grittner", )
  Re: GiST index performance  (Matthew Wakeling, )
  Re: GiST index performance  (Tom Lane, )
   Re: GiST index performance  (Matthew Wakeling, )
    Re: GiST index performance  (Tom Lane, )
     Re: GiST index performance  (Matthew Wakeling, )
   Re: GiST index performance  (Matthew Wakeling, )
    Re: GiST index performance  (Matthew Wakeling, )
     Re: GiST index performance  (Tom Lane, )
 Re: GiST index performance  (Matthew Wakeling, )
 Re: GiST index performance  (dforum, )
  Re: GiST index performance  (Tom Lane, )
  Re: GiST index performance  (Craig Ringer, )
 Re: GiST index performance  (Matthew Wakeling, )
  Re: GiST index performance  (Matthew Wakeling, )
   Re: GiST index performance  (Matthew Wakeling, )
    Re: GiST index performance  (Tom Lane, )
     Re: GiST index performance  (Oleg Bartunov, )
 Re: GiST index performance  (Matthew Wakeling, )
  Re: GiST index performance  (Bruce Momjian, )
   Re: GiST index performance  (Robert Haas, )

Matthew Wakeling <> writes:
> Here is my patch ported over to the seg contrib package, attached. Apply
> it to seg.c and all should be well. A similar thing needs to be done to
> cube, but I haven't looked at that.

Teodor, Oleg, do you intend to review/apply this patch?