Re: CREATE DATABASE vs delayed table unlink

От Matthew Wakeling
Тема Re: CREATE DATABASE vs delayed table unlink
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
The error on createdb happened again this morning. However, this time an
abandoned directory was not created. The full error message was:

$ createdb -E SQL_ASCII -U flyminebuild -h brian.flymine.org -T production-flyminebuild
production-flyminebuild:uniprot
createdb: database creation failed: ERROR:  could not stat file "base/33049747/33269704": No such file or directory

However, my colleagues promptly dropped the database that was being
copied and restarted the build process, so I can't diagnose anything.
Suffice to say that there is no abandoned directory, and the directory
33049747 no longer exists either.

I'll try again to get some details next time it happens.

Matthew

--
$ rm core
Segmentation Fault (core dumped)

Сообщение: Re: How is random_page_cost=4 ok?
Сообщение: Re: How is random_page_cost=4 ok?