Re: Bug in DatabaseMetaData.getColumns() with columns based on domains

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: Bug in DatabaseMetaData.getColumns() with columns based on domains
Дата
Re: Bug in DatabaseMetaData.getColumns() with columns based on domains  (Thomas Kellerer <spam_eater@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Thu, 21 Oct 2010, dmp wrote:

> The early attached file query for the column's information was from the
> information_schema.columns table and does show the correct result for the
> salary field IS_NULLABLE.

Thanks for the hint.  Doing the same thing that the information_schema
does was pretty easy.  I've fixed this in CVS and I've also adjusted
ResultSetMetaData.isNullable to have the same behavior.  I've backpatched
this to 8.4 because that's as far as was easy.

Here's a jar you can test with:

http://ejurka.com/pgsql/jars/domnn/

Kris Jurka

Сообщение: Re: JDBC4 with SQLXML and postgresql-8.4-702.jdbc4.jar
Сообщение: Re: JDBC4 with SQLXML and postgresql-8.4-702.jdbc4.jar