Re: Email filter problem with 'index'

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: Email filter problem with 'index'
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Nothing gets 'trashed', only put into the moderation cue for manual
approval ...

That said, the current 'taboo' list looks like:

configset GLOBAL admin_body <<ENDAAB
/^accept$/i
/^reject$/i
/\badd me\b/i
/\bdelete me\b/i
/\bremove\s+me\b/i
/\bchange\b.*\baddress\b/
/\bsignoff\b/i
/\bsubscribe\b/i
/^sub\b/i
/\bunsubscribe\b/i
/^unsub\b/i
/^\s*help\s*$/i
/^\s*info\s*$/i
/^\s*info\s+\S+\s*$/i
/^\s*lists\s*$/i
/^\s*which\s*$/i
/^\s*which\s+\S+\s*$/i
/^\s*index\s*$/i
/^\s*who\s*$/i
/^\s*who\s+\S+\s*$/i
/^\s*get\s+\S+\s*$/i
/^\s*get\s+\S+\s+\S+\s*$/i
/^\s*approve\b/i
/^\s*passwd\b/i
/^\s*newinfo\b/i
/^\s*newconfig\b/i
/^\s*writeconfig\b/i
/^\s*mkdigest\b/i
ENDAAB

On Tue, 15 Mar 2011, Greg Stark wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 5:42 PM, Marc <scrappy@hub.org> wrote:
>> That rule has been there since the lists were originally setup ... The rule should have been ^index, anchored to the
leftside ... I believe all admin rules are anchored that why ...

> Uhm, what other bad words will get our emails trashed?
>
> --
> greg

----
Marc G. Fournier                        Hub.Org Hosting Solutions S.A.
scrappy@hub.org                                     http://www.hub.org

Yahoo:yscrappy    Skype: hub.org    ICQ:7615664    MSN:scrappy@hub.org

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Email filter problem with 'index'
Сообщение: Re: Email filter problem with 'index'